Hello!!

Options
I just wanted to say, that this is possibly the best website i've come accross in a long time...totally beats keeping track manually (which i always lost anyway - so I had to start over)... I'm aiming to loose about 15-20 pounds by next summer, and I plan to keep it off for ever (we'll see how it will actually turn out) but this website is awesome & will hopefully help me keep track of everything... thanks to whoever came up with it!

Replies

• krazydaisy
    Options
    I just wanted to say, that this is possibly the best website i've come accross in a long time...totally beats keeping track manually (which i always lost anyway - so I had to start over)... I'm aiming to loose about 15-20 pounds by next summer, and I plan to keep it off for ever (we'll see how it will actually turn out) but this website is awesome & will hopefully help me keep track of everything... thanks to whoever came up with it!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You sound like you have a good plan.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!
  • peggy
    peggy Posts: 25
    Options
    I found this site awesome too. I could never keep track of everything. (calories consumed , calories burned) Its great having someone who will do it for me. It's also a great motivation knowing that i can count on someone to say "if every day was like today......."