WOOT WOOT

Options
vickyt
vickyt Posts: 110 Member
Alright so for those who saw my rant yesterday, I had doubled my calories for the day with dinner only. Today, I was determinted to not do the same.
In terms of amount, I ate much more today than I did yesterday, but its 8pm right now and Ive only eaten 1100 calories, WITHOUT exercising:happy: And Im not hungry
Just wanted to thank everyone for the support I got yesterday, and this goes to show that if I can do this, ANYONE can, I've rarely met someone that loves food as much as I do.
Have a great night everyone:wink: Thanks for everything

Replies

• vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Alright so for those who saw my rant yesterday, I had doubled my calories for the day with dinner only. Today, I was determinted to not do the same.
    In terms of amount, I ate much more today than I did yesterday, but its 8pm right now and Ive only eaten 1100 calories, WITHOUT exercising:happy: And Im not hungry
    Just wanted to thank everyone for the support I got yesterday, and this goes to show that if I can do this, ANYONE can, I've rarely met someone that loves food as much as I do.
    Have a great night everyone:wink: Thanks for everything
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    wwwwwoooo hooooooooooo! i am so proud of you for sticking to your guns!!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    yay!! See? YOU CAN DO IT! But make sure you get another 100 cals in there just to be safe with the 1200 cal minimum limit. Although 1 day won't kill you... I guess just if it's the rule rather than the exception.

CONGRATS!!