NSV loose trousers

Options
melaniecheeks
melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
I was heading for the gym for a 7 am class today (go me!), and I'd put some work clothes into a bag to change into afterwards, as I was heading straight to the office.

The trousers I'd put in are waaaay to big! I'm currently fiddling round with paperclips trying to pull in the waist somehow - might go raid the stationery cupboard for some string, and knit myself a belt.....

Replies

• julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well done you. It's a great feeling!
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the good work!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Staples does wonders:bigsmile:
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I was heading for the gym for a 7 am class today (go me!), and I'd put some work clothes into a bag to change into afterwards, as I was heading straight to the office.

The trousers I'd put in are waaaay to big! I'm currently fiddling round with paperclips trying to pull in the waist somehow - might go raid the stationery cupboard for some string, and knit myself a belt.....

:laugh: What about those treasury tag things - they would do the trick!
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    No- I'm with the staples idea....
    Unless you have an industrial hole punch.....make holes all around the waistband then thread string/ treasury tags/ twisted micropore tape through it....because lets face it, you are never going to need these trousers again :laugh: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!