Your best NSV? (non-scale victory)

Options
2»

Replies

• curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I think it is great that we all get so much joy from visually losing inches rather than the actual pounds that come off. I definitely find it more motivating to get smaller.

High fives all round! x
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring, which hasn't fit since I was pregnant...(7 years ago!) finally fits again :D

Mine too!! So exciting!!

I got married just over a year ago and my wedding ring actually fell off me this morning! Don't know if that's good or bad - good I think! :smile:
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring, which hasn't fit since I was pregnant...(7 years ago!) finally fits again :D

Mine too!! So exciting!!

I had to take mine off - it is way to big to wear and I am afraid I will loose it. Waiting to have it resized till I am at my goal weight.
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    Got a NSV last night. Whenever I drive our family truck after my husband has used it, I keep forgetting to tilt up the steering wheel and as I slide into the seat...that darn wheel would painfully "cut" into my legs OUCH! I always have to tilt steering wheel in the up position and then adjust the seat back a little bit to have some room between my leg/tummy from the wheel. Well last night, I drove that truck with the wheel in the lower position and didnt have to adjust the seat. I had plenty of room between my leg and tummy!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Seems like a small thing, but if i think really hard, it probably isn't. I have been having a difficult getting my heart rate into the right zones during my workouts on the treadmill. Yesterday, it took it outside (a balmy 68 degrees, wonderful!) with the dogs and with less effort got my heart rate into the right zones for my workout. I'm beginning to think I just wasn't made for the treadmill. We might have to make friends by next winter however when I'm not going to be wanting to do my workout outside!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have two I'd like to mention:

1) When I sit and lean forward, my "love handles" (whoever came up with that expression, anyway?) are thinner and less firm... that means my fat cells are desintegrating on a molecular level - hurray!!

2)When I joined MFP 3 weeks ago, I had a really hard time respecting the calorie intake proposed. But now that I've become aware of the calorie value of my food choices, I'm not only eating healthier and leaner, but I'm often under my calorie goal!

I'm very proud of what I've accomplished so far and read posts like this one every day to keep me motivated :-)) I'm finally looking forward to summer clothes, for a change :-)

Thanks so much to all of you! You are so inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • toalwaysbeme
    Options
    Its only been 3 lbs since I started this past Sunday, but somethin's happening... This morning I could actually SEE the zipper on my pants by looking down, not looking in the mirror. Here we go!!
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    The day before I started MFP (for the third time :grumble: ) I had to buy two new pairs of larger pants. It's been three weeeks and 8 pounds, and now I need a belt with those pants!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!