Someone shot my dog

Options
Anyway - just looking for some well wishers to keep her in your thoughts.

My dog got out of my yard today and when I found her 15-20 minutes one of the neighbors (don't know who) had shot her in the hip with a 22. She had surgery now we just wait to see if it gets infected. It tore through her bladder and two parts of intestines, so a good chance of infection. So we are just waiting...

- She's the yellow dog by the way. The black dog lives with my sister since we had the baby.

Replies

• MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Anyway - just looking for some well wishers to keep her in your thoughts.

My dog got out of my yard today and when I found her 15-20 minutes one of the neighbors (don't know who) had shot her in the hip with a 22. She had surgery now we just wait to see if it gets infected. It tore through her bladder and two parts of intestines, so a good chance of infection. So we are just waiting...

- She's the yellow dog by the way. The black dog lives with my sister since we had the baby.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH!

People are so friggin cruel!
    I hope your dog gets well soon:ohwell: and I hope the shooter gets bit in the *kitten*.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Awwww...sooo sad! How could anyone be mean to such a cute face? I pray that all goes well and that she has a speedy recovery!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Awww..I am so sorry that someone did this to your dog. Have you called the police??
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    :explode:

Hope your doggie is okay! That's terrible! :angry:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Awww..I am so sorry that someone did this to your dog. Have you called the police??

They basically said that once she left our property she was fair game. They claim even if we find out who did it we cannot prove that she was not threatening them or their kids or something... yeah right! This dog? Not a chance... but a he said she said case...
  • katyaskinny
    Options
    That is so cruel!!!!!! I am sure there was no need for something like this! I myself have 2 dogs that we adopted and 1 dog that lives with my parents. I love dogs!!!! I will keep your dog in my thoughts and hope that all goes well with it and there is no infection... :flowerforyou:
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awww I almost cried when I saw this:sad: It boggles my mind that people could be this cruel to a helpless animal:mad:
    I TRULY hope that all goes well:heart:
    Keep us posted
    Best of Luck:flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    people are idiots and mean :mad:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    How HORRIBLE :(

Prayers sent :(
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    021406_rage.jpg

This is the look of rage on my face as I read that....

I'm sending your little poochy good thoughts...I hope everything works out, and he's on the mend in no time.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    OMG! Hearing this makes me SO angry and sad. Why do people have to be so cruel???

You are ALL, especially your sweet dog, in my prayers!

-Tami
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Makes me want to cry whenever I hear about someone being mean to animals. Then I just want to hunt them down and make them suffer :mad: . Hope your pupper recovers quickly.
  • carmenberard
    Options
    I would never admit this to anyone eles but when I my dog got run over (on a farm...like you couldn't see him coming) I keyed his tractor...granted I felt really bad...but hey if my dog is fiar game so is your vehical.
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would never admit this to anyone eles but when I my dog got run over (on a farm...like you couldn't see him coming) I keyed his tractor...granted I felt really bad...but hey if my dog is fiar game so is your vehical.
    hahaha Im thinking you did what we all want to do in cases like this!!! Well at least for me!!!:laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    021406_rage.jpg

This is the look of rage on my face as I read that....

I'm sending your little poochy good thoughts...I hope everything works out, and he's on the mend in no time.
    Triple H is yummilicious!:love:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    i am there with you!!! That sick SOB needs to be shot in the hip themselves. news like this sickend me. God is with you and your dear baby!!!!
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that!!! How sad!!
    God Bless you and your family and your puppy!!
  • EBaxter
    EBaxter Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm so sorry! I can't believe someone would do that! Your puppy is in our thoughts (and our puppy's).
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry about your doggie. I pray that she is completely healed and running around very soon. She looks like my CoCo who is extraordinary. What's wrong with some folks:mad: