Water

Options
I was wondering if you can count other things you drink as part of your water, like diet pepsi, Crystal light etc. I've always thought I was drinking lots of water, but today decided to actually measure. I only got in six cups plus other liquids I drank and I feel like I could float away. :drinker:

Replies

• LindaLou1397
    LindaLou1397 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if you can count other things you drink as part of your water, like diet pepsi, Crystal light etc. I've always thought I was drinking lots of water, but today decided to actually measure. I only got in six cups plus other liquids I drank and I feel like I could float away. :drinker:
  • damselfly25
    Options
    I know soda can't count because it actually has quite a bit of sodium in it so it counteracts the "water" in it. I think the water additives (like Crystal light and others) can count. And maybe unsweetened iced and regular tea...like made from tea bags...can count. I could be wrong...

63986.png
  • racoon1
    racoon1 Posts: 78
    Options
    Tea counts :smile:
  • nwenger
    nwenger Posts: 3
    Options
    My doctor suggests counting all the liquids I drink that don't contain caffeine... since caffeine acts as a diaretic you should try to make up for extra water loss.