P90X and going on vacation

Options
I'm at the end of wk 6 of the P90X Lean Program. Just starting to see some results (-:
Now I and my family are going on vacation for 5days to Florida, yay, but I don't see how I can do P90X
there )-: I'm hoping to run 2 out of the 3 days we'll be on vacation, and perhaps I can remember the AbShredder workout (short and couuld do when the family is chilling).

thoughts? What do you do when doing this program and no access to a dvd player (and it's just not practical to lug all the stuff I'd need to do the workouts anyway).

Replies

• Steph62002
    Options
    Why hello there. ;)
    Do you have a laptop? Could you bring that with you and play the dvd's on that? When we went to Florida last year, I brought a resistance band with me instead of weights. I seriously contemplated lugging my dumbells with me, then the logical part of my brain kicked in. lol.
  • fluffy831
    fluffy831 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ditto the resistance bands. Do running as a sub for plyo/kenpo/cardiox and one day try to do a routine on your own. If you don't have the DVDs, just grap the workout sheet from the website and do the exercises that way.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    My advice is to bring it with you. Bring your laptop or portable dvd player. I made the mistake of not bringing it on vacation with me, and never picked it back up. Wake up before everyone else and get it done. You will have more energy, and you will have your day free to not worry about working out. I'm doing TurboFire right now. We have a 4 day vacation coming up and I will be bringing it with me and doing it there.