Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Not exactly New, but starting again

Hi!

I have found that I need more motivation than I have right now. I am not exactly new, I started in January of this year, and had a good solid three weeks. Then I thought I could keep within my calories without logging them. Big mistake.

So I am here to say Hi again and I am going to be starting again today to make sure that I track my calories every day. Hopefully I will stay motivated. I am so inspired by people who were able to start and not stop so that they are logging in 50, 60, 100 days in a row. I hope to be like that.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend, please do so, it looks like I am going to need all the help I can get :(

Cheers,
Crystal

Replies

• cynusps
    cynusps Posts: 72 Member
    I can't stay on my either unless I enter them here. this site helps keep me motivated and some dys even that doesn't work. So I just start again the next morning. Glad you are back. We can keep each other going.
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Welcome back!! I started off on the wrong foot when i first got here. I would eat everything and log it in after i had eaten all my meals for the day....needless to say, i was always over. Planning your meals is the best way to go. Healthygrocerylist.com gives you hundreds of recipes to choose from and it generates a grocery list for you out of all the ingredients for every recipe. It's a way to plan your meals healthily and stay on top of things. Feel free to add me!