Cravings..

Options
Hey Everyone...

Okay its been 12 days with NO junk food. I'm going completely insane.. I want to have zesty doritos, so bad..
WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

Replies

• MommaToFour
    MommaToFour Posts: 106
    Options
    Have them!!! :) Just make them fit into your daily calorie/fat count! AND don't eat the whole bag!!!! ;)
  • STEGosaurus145
    Options
    You can still eat the food you like you just do it in moderation. I eat everything I usually eat I just don't gorge myself on it.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    thats going to be hard haha ..
    there SO bad but i need to loose 50 pds by october, and i don't think eating chips will help lol i have 600 cal left for todayy though :)
    SO i just might!
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Stegosaurus145 is right. Everything in moderation. Don't deny yourself our you will focus on nothing but that craving.
  • scopelk
    scopelk Posts: 43
    Options
    600 calories is about 60 chips ... hmmm ... i would still be hungry
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I love the 100 calorie packs. They have baked cheetos, sun chips, pretzels, cookies, candy. I usually have the baked cheetos. Its perfect for me because I know when the bag is done, I am done!
  • RZO42488
    RZO42488 Posts: 64
    Options
    Eating the Doritos will not fulfill your hunger but more so your taste and craving for them. I say eat them and work out extra hard afterward if you feel guilty. You have to splurge every now and then when trying to lose weight. I have a splurge meal/few snacks once a week to reward myself for dieting and exercising through out the week. It not only cures the craving but also sets your metabolism on track.
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    100 cal packs or even the single servings size bags are great because then when theyre gone youre done! indulge a little :) if you dont you'll gorge yourself and feel like crap.
  • arisbett
    arisbett Posts: 27
    Options
    Yeah I hate Cravings. Especially when you have a vending machine in the office lol.
  • STEGosaurus145
    Options
    If I know I'm full though and I'm still really craving food I have my dad put the junk food on the top shelf. I'm 5'3" so I give up. But eat the baked foods instead my kryptonite is Baked ruffles sour cream and cheddar, and cheese flavored chex mix. But I'll take and handful and grab my water bottle and like waverly9876 said once they're gone, i'm done. :D