Hello from GA :)

Options
Hi everyone!! So I finally got real with myself and began a serious approach to weight loss! I started taking phentermine through my doctor on July 1st this year and Ive been exercising atleast 4x a week since. So far Ive lost 9lbs and Im super excited!! I dont have many family and friends to share my slow success and determination with so therefore I dont have a lot of support beyond myself. I hope I can make some buddies here to help support and that will support me as well :) I look forward to hearing from you guys!!

:smooched: Katy

Replies

• katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    Hi everyone!! So I finally got real with myself and began a serious approach to weight loss! I started taking phentermine through my doctor on July 1st this year and Ive been exercising atleast 4x a week since. So far Ive lost 9lbs and Im super excited!! I dont have many family and friends to share my slow success and determination with so therefore I dont have a lot of support beyond myself. I hope I can make some buddies here to help support and that will support me as well :) I look forward to hearing from you guys!!

:smooched: Katy
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome.

We are here for you for your weight loss journey, and we'll probably try to corrupt you along the way :wink: :wink:

You can do it!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hello from Iowa and Welcom:flowerforyou:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Hello from NC!! Welcome :) Glad you could join us. :bigsmile: