I'm up for the challenge!

Options
Hi I'm Trhonda from St Louis, MO! I joined myfitnesspal.com because it provides me with ALL the tools I need to continue to hold myself accountable as I progress in my journey to better health and to get my "Stop & Stare" body back! The program that I'm following, which has been the only program I've EVER been consistent with is the Body By Bi 90 day challenge. Its simple, affordable, and I believe just about any "body" can benefit from it! So this Saturday will be the 90th day of my first 90 day challenge. I wanted to challenge myself to doing just the bare minimum, as I'm known for attempting the extreme too fast, LOL. So all I did was adjust my diet by supplementing my breakfast & lunch with a meal replacement shake. IT ACTUALLY WORKED! As of today I've lost 15.5lbs and well over 10 inches on my entire body by just adjusting my diet. So now I'm preparing for my 2nd, 90 day challenge and this challenge I will bring back in the exercise. I'm so excited because I know if I was able to consistently lose without working out, imagine the possibilities! LOL! So I will use this site to track just about everything, as well as documenting my progress via youtube video from my phone on a daily basis. To kick off my 2nd challenge I am doing an all day fitness event here in St Louis on Sunday, that will feature 5 different sessions of workout classes, I will probably need a defibrillator but I'm still excited! I wish success to everyone on the board, let's help each other win!

Replies

• willingvessel
    willingvessel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What kind of shake do you drink?
  • trhonda2011
    Options
    Its called Vi-shape shake mix, its part of the challenge kits you get when you do the 90 day Body By Vi challenge. It actually tastes good, the ONLY reason I've been consistent LOL!