just joined

tweety3
tweety3 Posts: 118
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there! I am working very hard to get back to my goal weight. I recently stopped a medication that packed on the pounds and I am looking to just gain support. I love to meet and talk to others withthe same interests and I THRIVE off a little friendly encouragement!! I hope to find some friends here that have the same goals. I am curently walking 5 miles a day plus engaging in a workout program at least three times a day that supports strength training. Hope to meet you and good luck!

Replies

• tweety3
    Hi there! I am working very hard to get back to my goal weight. I recently stopped a medication that packed on the pounds and I am looking to just gain support. I love to meet and talk to others withthe same interests and I THRIVE off a little friendly encouragement!! I hope to find some friends here that have the same goals. I am curently walking 5 miles a day plus engaging in a workout program at least three times a day that supports strength training. Hope to meet you and good luck!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Hi Tweety 3, Welcome, oh don't worry you are in good company here. I for one am just a walker for exercise, but there are plenty here that exercise like you do. Enjoy!
  • tweety3
    Thank you! Just logging on and talking to people will help! I am a late night eater, so you will all probably see me here at night time for sure... it keeps my mind occupied:) Nice to meet you!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Hi and Welcome you will love it here.
This discussion has been closed.