New to MFP

Options
Hi, my name is Nikki and I joined MFP maybe a couple months back, but haven't really used it until recently. I had a baby about 6 months ago and it's about time that I lose some weight. I recently went to the doctor and she told me that I need to lose 15 lbs. I was shocked because first of all I just had a baby 6 months ago - no sympathy or anything. I am not a big person. Right now I weight about 130 and I want to lose 15 lbs myself, but for her to tell me I need to...hurt.

I have been really good tracking my food and exercise so hopefully this website will help me stay focus. I hope to know more people on this website. So please feel free to message me or add me as a friend =)

Replies

• trhonda2011
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Nikki! I can definitely understand it being disheartening to hear your doctor tell you that, I had my doctor say the same thing and she was freaking overweight! It was shocking to me that she would mention it knowing her own condition, but I guess its her job. I just became active with MFP myself after using a few other sites that were missing key ingredients for me to stay on target. I can say tracking has definitely assisted me with getting my weight off. I have 38 more lbs to go! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • e3slisa
    e3slisa Posts: 65
    Options
    :smile: Hi there and welcome, freind request just sent :flowerforyou: