Boobies and Bras

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
yay!! My new bra arrived!!! And it fits!! I am officially a 32GG and although I would have hoped for a smaller cup size with the weight loss, I have always been a boobie gal and so although I lost weight, I still kept the bazookas :blushing: .
I find that a good fitting bra makes SUCH a difference to how your clothes look and fit. What do you other weight losing ladies think? Have you lost the 'girls'? have you changed size etc?

Replies

• isaiahxoxoender
    Options
    I actually hope my boobs stay behind lol. I know they won't though. When I was thinner I was a 36C so its likely I'll be that size again. Right now I'm a 42D.
  • elzettel
    elzettel Posts: 256
    Options
    Sadly, the girls were the first to go! So, so sad when your little one says daddy's are bigger :sad:
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My chest is the only area I haven't lost an inch. although my band size went from 40 to 38, which was nice :D
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in a 38DD...boy oh boy do I hope I can at least get back down to my 34D (but I'm not holding my breath). Being able to wear shirts that fit nicely on my boosums, but aren't snug on my tummy as well...that is the goal =)
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I want these things gone!! I was so large that I had a breast reduction and after I had my 5 children these suckers have grown to DDD and I hate them. I want to go back to the size I had before the kids which was a small C. I know my hubby won't like it but my back & shoulders sure will. Plus i want to be able to wear strapless bras and shirts without having to wear a darn harness to keep these bad boys up.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Sadly, the girls were the first to go! So, so sad when your little one says daddy's are bigger :sad:
    Amen! It's not fair.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Dropping and glad for it started at a 44DDD. Now I am 36C. They dont get in my way anymore. Or as my hubby says it - I lost my shelf! :tongue:
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I went from a 42L to a 42G! That was sooooo exciting for me! Congrats on the smaller size :drinker:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    So far haven't lost any from my boobs, but like you have always had big boobs so not really anticipating much lose there :)
  • isaiahxoxoender
    Options
    LMAO@ losing your shelf!
    Dropping and glad for it started at a 44DDD. Now I am 36C. They dont get in my way anymore. Or as my hubby says it - I lost my shelf! :tongue:
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    lol same here... i dont want to lose my girls, we're very attached to each other lol so far 36D and want to go to 32D lol
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options

Sadder for daddy! :tongue: But good work.

I was overflowing a 36 DDD (european F) and on the last hooks. Now I'm comfortably in and on the first hooks. I'd be happy to get back to a B or C but that may not happen.
  • SunshineRowe
    Options
    my neice went from a GG to a DD by doing crossfit and paleo diet... didn't thnk that was possible
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Erm when I lost the first 30+ pounds before joining MFP I was an E but my waistband of 32 didn't change,lol
    went down to a DD cup,and have stayed at that since,I still have another 30 to go so I have no clue,would like to settle at a B/C cup though,the boobs do get annoying on the treadmill,even with two exercise bra's but thats another story lol
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    They were actually the first to go :(

I was a 42 DD

and now I am a 38-40 c-D
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I've gone from contemplating buying a 36E because my bras just weren't fitting any more to being able to wear them on the second hook ^_^ It's great!
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I never imagined myself saying this out loud. BUT while I dont want to go down in size, I would love to improve the .... shape. is that even possible?
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

Hilarious!!! But haas to make you feel good!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I was happy mine decided to go! Had to much :)
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    started with 38DDD and it took forever b/c I've always been well endowed. but I'm happy to report that I'm down to a 36DD (almost a D now thank the lord!)

My goal is to be a C cup when this is all said and done so that i can buy shirts that fit properly. Waist is small, boobs are big. that makes shopping VERY difficult in the blouse dept!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!