2 1/2 months down 44lbs!

Options

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You look great! You have truly inspired me. Do you mind sharing your tips?

I second that! What are you doing?
  • ladonne73
    ladonne73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I'm hoping to get 30-40 off by July.
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job!
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You look great, and that's a fabulous achievement.
    CONGRATULATIONS - keep that motivation there!!
    44lbs in 10 weeks though is a lot of weight lost. Hope you are being safe and healthy.
  • Anya143
    Anya143 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing, but how did you manage so much in such a little time?
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great results in only 2 1/2 months!! you look wonderful and soo much more confidence
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You have done a great job. Keep up the good work!!!
  • shanann1
    shanann1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks everyone I have been training at 24 hr fitness with a trainer and he is my secrect weapon. I go twice a day and usually spend about 4-5 hrs in the gym 6-7 days a week. I do everything from treadmill, stairs, eliptical, jump rope, swim, spin class, boxing, play basketball, zumba, boot camp( class at 24hr ). I like to have different options for cardio because otherwise it would be very boring and I would have lost interest long ago. I like to shoot for about 1200-1500 cal burned in cardio a day and I also lift weights. My diet is really simple, I eat healty and portion control. A few examples of Some things I eat are chicken, turkey burger, fish, all kinds of veggies-broc,beans,collards, carrots, apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, yogrut, special k ceral and snack bars, Oatmeal, brown rice, cottage cheese, and im not perfect I have eaten stuff thats isnt always healthy but I do it with control. I dont eat any salt i only season with mrs. dash seasonings. I drink about 14- 8oz glasses of water daily, I also drink protien shakes after my workouts. I start every morning out by drinking hot green tea atleast a couple cups. Hope this helps...
  • B140
    B140 Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow! You are doing great and you look awesome! You pics are so inspiring and make me realize what a big difference 44 lbs makes. (When you've got a lot to lose, sometimes you just think about the big number. Not how great you'll look/feel along the way. :tongue: )
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I remember your last picture update! Wow girl!!!!!! You have done some amazing things since then!! Good job!! :flowerforyou:
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :)
  • KClarke861
    KClarke861 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting these pics...Very inspiring! I have exactly 14 weeks before I go on my trip to Europe and I'd like to weigh 40 pounds less and more comfortable.

Keep up the great work!
    KC
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Way to go! =)
  • Shellndub
    Shellndub Posts: 72
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Keep up the great work!
  • bamatama
    bamatama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look great! Congrats!
  • heligal79
    heligal79 Posts: 22
    Options
    You look so so so great!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow! what a difference! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
  • maddiex_x
    maddiex_x Posts: 43
    Options
    Great Job !!! Congrats, you look great !
  • danamfinn
    danamfinn Posts: 77
    Options
    That is so awesome, what a difference 44 lbs makes. My trainer makes me wear a 50 lb vest every time I have a session, it definitely is motivation to never gain 50 lbs again! Way to go, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!