hello

Options
hi all,

i just wanted to introduce myself. i'm really just getting started on this latest fitness kick--though i'm hoping it ends up being more of a lifestyle change than another trend. i gained a bunch of weight after a second knee surgery when i was an undergraduate, and i'm hoping to start whittling away at it. i won't bore you all with the rest of the blah blah blah, i'm sure you've heard it a zillion times before.

i look forward to making many friends here.

w

Replies

• willem
    willem Posts: 26
    Options
    hi all,

i just wanted to introduce myself. i'm really just getting started on this latest fitness kick--though i'm hoping it ends up being more of a lifestyle change than another trend. i gained a bunch of weight after a second knee surgery when i was an undergraduate, and i'm hoping to start whittling away at it. i won't bore you all with the rest of the blah blah blah, i'm sure you've heard it a zillion times before.

i look forward to making many friends here.

w
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

We are glad to have you with us. You can do this and we are here for you when you need us.
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Options
    WELCOME!! :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Will, and welcome to the best site on the web!! Between the food log diary and all the wonderfully supportive people, you WILL lose whatever weight that you want to!
  • ColleenLG
    ColleenLG Posts: 29
    Options
    Welcome Will and Good Luck!! It really is a great site and it works. Only been on it for one week myself but I am hooked!!
  • Saluna
    Saluna Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! :flowerforyou:
    It doesn't matter what we have heard a zillion times before, we all started like you but in no time you will this site is just superb,
    Good luck :wink:
  • prinzess44
    prinzess44 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome, hope you find this very helpful, if you need anything just ask.
    Have a great day.

Prinzess44
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    You are gonna love this site! We are struggling through this together, and everyone is soooo supportive and encouraging! Welcome and good luck!
  • willem
    willem Posts: 26
    Options
    thanks for the warm welcome.

w
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome fresh fish!

Don't let the other women scare you around here! :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member