What have you done RIGHT today -- Day 3

Options
To often we ONLY reflect on the things we didn't do or could have done better - there is a place for that but we also need to reflect on the things we have done right. ONLY positive comments- so tell me what have you done right, last night or today?

* mine is*

Yesterday I workd an 11 hour day got to work at 0630 ( my day actually started at 0345 with PT ) and I got off of work at 0530 didn't actually get home till around 630pm, i was tempted to get burger king on the way home however I didn't, we had cereal for dinner instead :D.

Replies

• Kimma34
    Kimma34 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I fought the urge to go to the vending machine today and get something bad! So proud of ME!!!

-Kim
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    I walked right by the sugar cookies that the boss brought in for everyone today, and I didn't grab one! :bigsmile:
  • IanGiles
    IanGiles Posts: 54
    Options
    40 minutes on the treadmill instead of the planned 15 minutes. Ended up running 4.6kms and burning 363 calories!!!
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    My fam ate chipotles last night and I ate vegetable soup..awesome :cry:
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Instead of sitting on my butt for the extra 10 minutes I had before I left for work, I used my stair stepper. Even though it wasn't for long, it got me on the right track right away :smile: