Insanity Break Through!

Options
fitmomma23
fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
So I decided to try something new this morning during my Insanity work out. Today's work out was the Pure Cardio and I just knew I was going to get my butt whooped! So when I turned on the DVD and it gave me the option of " Play with Music- Yes or No" and I thought hmmmm maybe i will get more into it if I turn on some of my music so I hit no. Holy Moly what a difference! I just turned on my running playlist and I did so much better during the workout! I still got my rear end handed to me, but I feel like I did so much more this time! Whoo Hoo!!

Replies

• ski3r4life
    ski3r4life Posts: 206
    Options
    You go girl!
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Yeah that music on the DVD is awful and very wearing after a few times. We use our own stuff now, too. :)
  • nickell_rachel
    Options
    Where do you get the insanity DVDs at?
  • sweetpeaga7
    Options
    I may have to try that next time I do my Insanity workout! I love insanity but yeah the music is NO good. Thanks for the tip.
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You know, I never really hear the music -? - must be from all the sweat drowning out my hearing! :laugh:

nickell_rachel : You buy Insanity from beachbody.com.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Options
    You can order from BeachBody. com or if you know anyone that is a BeachBody Coach.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options

I got mine brand new off craigslist for $60. Try that first, but make sure it is an original, not just copies. I had a friend who bought burned copies and a bunch of them didn't work.
  • BethG39
    BethG39 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! I'm finishing up this round of P90X in three weeks and then I'm going to start Insanity. I'm sure I'm going to get my butt handed to me too!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my Insanity today. Going to mix it into my P90X workout! Can't wait!!
  • fitmomma23
    Options

You can order them if you go to beachbody.com, I think I bought mine on ebay though (cheaper) Ü
  • fitmomma23
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! I'm finishing up this round of P90X in three weeks and then I'm going to start Insanity. I'm sure I'm going to get my butt handed to me too!

Oh it will definitly work you, but at least you wont be going into it out of shape. Awesome that you are finishing P90X! That is on my list next!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    You know, I never really hear the music -? - must be from all the sweat drowning out my hearing! :laugh:
    I'm the same way!! I don't pay attention to the music and just push through.
    I got mine brand new off craigslist for $60. Try that first, but make sure it is an original, not just copies. I had a friend who bought burned copies and a bunch of them didn't work.
    Agree! I asked A LOT of questions before I bought mine. I only paid $60 and the package was still shrink wrapped.
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    I'm on day 12 of Insanity. I've never even heard the music b/c I'm working so hard! I have listened to my own music when I do Jillian Michaels DVD's and it's great!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i'm going to try this tonight!!
  • ErinMarie000Ayainna
    ErinMarie000Ayainna Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing, Turn it all the way up lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!