might seem small but it is huge for me

Options
My daily calore burn is set for around 750 calories a day. Until today I have only burned about half of that. Well today I totally smashed it. 1033 calores burned so far today not including any that I might have burned doing strenght training. And want to know something else I think I have a few more small exercise moments in me still today.

Replies

• missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    That is awesome! You are really doing great. Doesn't it feel great to be on a roll and want to do more? Awesome job
  • angelalein
    Options
    You are doing great!!!! I know sometimes I really don't want to go out and exercise but after I finally get off my butt and do it, It feels wonderfull!!!
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    This is definitely no small feat. Congratulations! I'm happy if I can push out 300 calories burned each day. 1000 is like a dream to me!! Way to go!!
  • zoibas
    zoibas Posts: 31
    Options
    This is definitely no small feat. Congratulations! I'm happy if I can push out 300 calories burned each day. 1000 is like a dream to me!! Way to go!!

I agree, I have a hard time pushing 300... the people that can rip out 500 - 1000 a day amaze me.
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! good job. I hate that MFP doesn't count calories burned during weights. My heart rate definitely goes up while lifting, you can't tell me I'm burning 0 calories!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! There's nothing small about that!!
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    My daily calore burn is set for around 750 calories a day. Until today I have only burned about half of that. Well today I totally smashed it. 1033 calores burned so far today not including any that I might have burned doing strenght training. And want to know something else I think I have a few more small exercise moments in me still today.

You're doing well! *motivation vibes*
  • bethymay123
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your great replies:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!