Graduation Goals - 2 month challenge

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm a senior in college and I'm looking to lose 18 pounds by the time I graduate at the end of May. It seems impossible but I know I can do it if I really work at it (2 lbs per week!). I was wondering if there were any other seniors (high school, college, grad. school, whatever!) that have a graduation coming up at the end of May who want to create a challenge with me. We can make up mini-challenges during the week, weigh-in on a certain day, and keep each other motivated so we can make those graduation goals! Let me know if you're interested in joining! :smile:

(If you're not a senior but you have some other big event coming up in May, feel free to join, of course!!)

Replies

• chelsea32291
    Options
    Well, I'm only a sophomore BUT, I also want to lose at least 18 more lbs before the beginning of June (vacation). So, I'd like to join in if that's okay. :P
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a senior too. And reallly want to lose atleast 18-20 lbs. before I start summer classes in new University. So yes, I am in. Let me know what is weigh in day. Let's start shedding :smile:
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me in! My daughter is graduating high school at the beginning of June and I refuse to look chunky in pictures that will last a lifetime! If I could lose 18lb by then, I'd be soooo happy! I'm up for any mini-challenge!
  • sunstreaks22
    Options
    How about Thursdays for weigh-in day?! :smile:
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    How about Thursdays for weigh-in day?! :smile:

Sounds good. :)
  • mollymoo89
    mollymoo89 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm in! I'm a senior in college and have 10 to lose by May 14th.
  • sunstreaks22
    Options
    Excellent! Welcome, everyone. :smile:

We'll weigh in on Thursdays - we can start this Thursday. If you want to get support from each other, just post a topic under "Graduation Goals," and look for it on Thursdays! I'll be able to post it Thursday evening (I work all day), but if someone wants to post the check-in before that, feel free!

I'm Meghan, by the way!
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in 03/24/11 147.6 Lbs.
    It's not exactly 2 Lb loss but I will take whatever it is.
  • mollymoo89
    mollymoo89 Posts: 202
    Options
    I weighed in today at 124.2. Had a healthy breakfast and lunch and an awesome workout! Now off to dinner with friends, thank God I have the extra calories to eat! Hope everyone had an awesome week so far and keep up the good work!!