Hello!

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to myfitnesspal. My name is Michelle and I have a long way to go, but I am determined to get there! I hope to make some new friends on here, but just wanted to start out by posting and saying hello :)

Replies

• bbrown42
    bbrown42 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im new as well.. My name is brittany its nice to meet you...we can do it
  • joanipowell
    joanipowell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey there and Good Luck!
  • michelled387
    Options
    Hi there, I am new to fitnesspal and looking forward to loosing some weight and being healthy
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome, both you and Brittany. Feel free to friend request me.
  • rosaless
    rosaless Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Michelle. Welcome to MFP! You're going to find that this works extremely well if you use the diary every day, and stick to your calorie goal. I started out @ 253 on Jan 3, 2011, and today I weigh 210 lbs! I've NEVER been this successful on any diet in my life. My wife loves this program too. She started approx. 3 weeks after me and has lost 28 lbs. So hang in there. You can do this!

Steve
  • Journey32
    Options
    Hello! I joined at the end of February and loss 6lbs within the first two weeks of using it. You can do it!!!! I know someone that loss 30 some pounds in no time. The key is remaining dedicated to logging your meals and incorporating an exercise routine! Many blessings to you!!!
  • Melzabee
    Melzabee Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello: good luck with your goals.
  • go80k80
    go80k80 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! MFP has helped me lose 19lbs so far and is great support!
  • michelleherinckx
    Options
    Wow thanks for all the responses and support! :) So far I'm loving looking through the success stories board - the before/during/after pictures people post are so inspiring!
  • asimplebear
    Options
    I have been using a different system then fitnesspal but love it now. I am in the South bay area in California and for those who dont live around here that is near San Fransisco. I would like to welcome everyone to my two websites as well Ronniefillingim.com and bearmassages.com