Nicknames!

Options

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I call my husband "Mikey"...he is Michael...I know, not very original. We also call him "Miguel"...not sure where that came from.

My dogs: Dakota we call "D-wing"...my husband came up with this and it stuck. Also, "Toad."
    Cheyenne we can "Chai-Chai".

My cats: Harley...is well...Harley.
    Stewie...we call "Stewart". And my "little man!" And "Stew."

Me: Well my friends call me "Moose"...came from "Canadian Moose" and was shortened.
    Also "Canadian" and "Biji"

And that's about it for nick names!

Fun post!!!:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    This is fun.

Nicknames for your spouse/SO - babes
    Kids - mama's mia and little T
    Pets- don't have pets but used to call my friend's dog "piss piss"
    Friends - my friend and I lovingly call each other "beyotch".

I also have many names for people in our neighborhood. Like "the reverend", "the cougar" , marathon mom", and "scary man".

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that sesame street song just popped into my head...."these are the people in your neighborhood...." lmbo....they sound like an entertaining bunch! lol
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Spouse - normally it's just "sweet" but we joke around with food names: Honey Bunches of Oats, shrimp cocktail, Filet mignon.

Pets: always changing, we have rap names for them: F-biddy, Ig-noble, JJ as well as "Hobbit" or fantasy/sci-fi names: gray beard, Smeagol (was almost his given name), Calico Queen.

no kids

Me: called "the memes" by family
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    My spouse: can't print his nickname here, but it's a seven letter word that begins with "a" and ends with "hole" :devil:
    Me: Leadfoot (because of the way I drive)
    My older daughter :"Bug"
    My younger daughter: "Booger"
    My dog: "Dopey" because his name is Opie and they rhyme.

airhole? :huh: *scratching head*

Oh....I guess wrong then. :embarassed:

isok.gif It's ok Shannon. We can't all be as smart as me :wink:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    This is fun.

I also have many names for people in our neighborhood. Like "the reverend", "the cougar" , marathon mom", and "scary man".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that sesame street song just popped into my head...."these are the people in your neighborhood...." lmbo....they sound like an entertaining bunch! lol

lol, I know! We've got an interesting bunch. We also have this older women who walks around the neighborhood from morning until night. She seems very nice but she doesn't speak any English. She always tries to have conversations with my kids but they are like "whatever" cuz they don't understand. lol
    I haven't figured out a name for her yet.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    My husband is known by Goob, Gooby or Goober
    Mine is Peej or PJ
    I call all my boys Boo but I also call my son Austin Boomhauer cause he talks like th guy from King of the hill. Tyson I also call Tiger and Cash I call Cashman.
    My cat who's name is Gizmo, I call him psycho because he is!!
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You guys create some of the best post topics! :laugh:

Me: Gnomy, Gnome Commander (short legs)
    Spouse: Red, wicked red, "the dervish"
    Step-daughter: The Bee or just B
    Pets: Fatty fat fat, chunkzilla, pretty girl. cackles
    Friends: Captain Spanktacular, Sparky Redass, DJ *kitten*, General Buzzkill
    Co-workers: ....not in this litigious society!
    MFP'ers: I'm too new, but you all are some crazy mofo's!
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    Nicknames for your spouse/SO? Hubby and I call each other poop or stinky
    Kids? no kids yet
    Pets? we call our kitten KiKi
    Friends? friends call me Quinny
  • ali106
    Options
    I have nicknames for everyone here ....and little voo doo dolls to match.:bigsmile: ..OOPS TMI...that was meant only for me:ohwell: ...yikes...

I call my son, crazy culo....papi, papi chulo, bubba, bubba-boo-ey, Nicabuuuuus, lovebug, mio, chickanello, spidey (he's spiderman lol)....geesh no wonder when I say his real name he's like huh??? lol

me and my sister call our mom Gerty, just for kicks LMBO...we do it so often some people think its her name...tee hee:laugh:

hugs!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I have nicknames for everyone here ....and little voo doo dolls to match.:bigsmile: ..OOPS TMI...that was meant only for me:ohwell: ...yikes...

I call my son, crazy culo....papi, papi chulo, bubba, bubba-boo-ey, Nicabuuuuus, lovebug, mio, chickanello, spidey (he's spiderman lol)....geesh no wonder when I say his real name he's like huh??? lol

me and my sister call our mom Gerty, just for kicks LMBO...we do it so often some people think its her name...tee hee:laugh:

hugs!

what about me?
  • ali106
    Options

hugs!

what about me?

*grabbing the Al doll off the shelf and patting the chest hair*....well you know YOU actually have a few names....*giggle*....
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

hugs!

what about me?

popcorn.gif
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    What are your nicknames?
    Nicknames for your spouse/SO?
    Kids?
    Pets?
    Friends?
    Co-werks?
    MFP'ers??

Mine: Nat, G-nat, a guy I used to work with called me Scarlet
    SO: restraining order guy... (I just don't get why he keeps doing that!)
    Kids: sparkle in my eye (when I do have them, they are going to have awesome nicknames)
    Pets: Abbey--boo, Luca Buca (Luca is also called Puss because he is scared of everything)
    Friends: I call my sister 1/2 pint, my friend LaNae is LaNaezy, the rest of us just call eachother various things like Chicaliscous, poptart, sunshine bear etc...
  • ali106
    Options

hugs!

what about me?

popcorn.gif

don't worry lady....*grabbing the fatsis and shannon dolls and putting them together*...enjoy!:laugh:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    This is fun.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is awesome!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

scarlett johansson ?
  • tashjs21
    Options

scarlett johansson ?

Nah, it was before she made it big, I think it had to do with the red hair. (or maybe the southern belle/red hair thing...not too sure)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

don't worry lady....*grabbing the fatsis and shannon dolls and putting them together*...enjoy!:laugh:

He's lost that loving feelin. Better put me up on the shelf.....by myself..........all alone.......sad030.gif

MFP men!!!! Taking aps for my next stalking victims!!!!

Hellooooo.......Hellloooooooo....happy107.gif
  • tashjs21
    Options

He's lost that loving feelin. Better put me up on the shelf.....by myself..........all alone.......sad030.gif

They do scare easily around here...sheesh!
  • ali106
    Options

hmmm where did I put that....ah yes...*replaces fatsis w/ the Ty doll....* there that should put a smile on that pretty face of yours.....*puts on cd, plays Mrs. Robinson....*....enjoy...take 2! :wink: