Hi Im new

coloradodeb
coloradodeb Posts: 3
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I have high hopes that this is gonna really work!

Replies

• jamiek89
    jamiek89 Posts: 105
    Welcome!!
  • I have been here since Feb 15 to date I have lost 17lbs. I love tracking my food and my exercise. It has made a big difference for me. I hope you have the same success.
  • stick to it (even on the days you want to quit) and you'll do great
  • Stick to it - you will find that tracking your food and exercise gets to be addictive. Addictive in a good way, not the eating just to eat way :) I have been longed in for a little over two months and have lost 18 pounds. 9 pounds per month weight loss, YES PLEASE. Good luck on your journey!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Welcome! Ive been here since March 6th, and have lost over 10 pounds. Its fun to write it all down, and have a goal and to be creative with meals to meet calorie goals and seeing how much (not how little) i can eat and still be under my goals. I have huge dinners most nights and am always soo full, even when they are only 300 calories and such. It gets easier the second week. the first week i was hungry after dinner and hungry after most meals and constantly snacking, but now my body has adjusted and its easy for me to have 500calories left at the end of the day.
    Then I like that if i do go a little bit over, I can do some excercises really quick to burn a few extra calories and can no longer be at a negative calorie number ;-)
  • satara_marcellus7
    satara_marcellus7 Posts: 9 Member
    Welcome!!! I have been on this site since last year. At first I find it diffcult and time consuming to document everything that I was eating. So I didn't, I stopped doing it and started back up about 26 days ago. In 26 days I have lost 10 lbs. I never realized how many calories I was really eating until I started to document everyday. Sometimes I may go 2 or 3 days without working out due to my crazy schedule but I still lose weight b/c I am watching what I am eating. I wish you good luck and know that you can do it!!!!
This discussion has been closed.