Eating right and Dancing as a workout!

Yaraelizabeth10
Yaraelizabeth10 Posts: 15 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I am so happy.. I have lost 14 pounds so far! I Started January 14th

I was so disappointed with myself.. How did I let myself gain so much..

I am so glad I found My Fitness Pal, because it helps me to be more conscious of what I eat..

I was eating big portions, now according to my daily calorie goal, I balance my calories throughout the day and of course exercising at least 3-4 times a day.

I also bought the Zumba Total Body Fitness.. It's wonderful because its Dancing and you don't feel like you are exercising.. Different workouts from 20-60 minutes.. So I made it a rule that if I don't have much time or went out.. at least do the 20 express work out or the 20 abs workout!

It works! I am so happy and so proud of myself..
3552959.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    It's good you found what works for you. Congrats and good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    I just got my Zumba DVD's today!!!! I can't wait to do them!!!!!
  • DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    I love Zumba
  • GREAT JOB WTG!!
    'Zumba has become all the rage here in my little Wyoming town, haven't gotten to try it yet...but hope to as my girlfriend is the instructor and sweas by it. :)
    On another note, my friend...a guy actually, sent me an e-mail this week and reminded me that few of us begin our new lifesyle WANTING to excercise for 30 minutes...but if we turn our iPod's on, and dance around the house vigorously for 7 songs...we have 28 minutes right there! I hadn't looked at it that way...hmmm I wonder what I would get for dancing in the car. lol
    Great job again!! Keep it up!
    CGS
  • Yaraelizabeth10
    Exactly! what ever works! even dancing while vacuuming lol:laugh:
  • Zumba is so much fun! My friends and I go to a zumba class whenever we have time. Have you ever tried Jazzercise?

Congratulations on your weight loss success and good luck on reaching your goal!
  • Yaraelizabeth10
    :smile: Jazzercise, what's that about?

3552959.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
This discussion has been closed.