Hi! New here.

Options
Hi! Taking a minute to introduce myself. I'm Karen from MA. I just downloaded the mobile app today and I'm looking forward to using this program. I've lost weight before using a similar program so I'm excited to try this one. I'm also looking forward to participating in the forums and meeting people with the same goals. I am 46 and have well over 100 pounds to lose. I would like to be friends with other people in the same situation. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals. There are a lot of people on here and great support and motivation. I'm pretty sure there's a "100+ to lose" forum. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • IBelieve2
    IBelieve2 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello, glad you have joined. I am 38 and have 100+ pounds to loose as well. I've had a bit of trouble getting on here every day but I know that I need to. I have 6 children at home have aloud distractions to take my focus away. I have not been on here long and don't have many contacts yet. You can add me. Well lets get this party of weight loss going!