p90x ? Will someone please share their results with me :)

royam01
royam01 Posts: 123
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
Just looking for some inspiration. I would really like to try p90x but I still don't know if its worth the 100 dollars... I would love some feedback on this. If it has worked for you let me know! :) Thanks~!

Replies

• Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    For sure girl! I'm on day 60 of P90x, although I started in January.. I've had some sickness and vacations so I wasn't able to do it everyday. I've never believed in a workout as much as I believe in this one.. It seriously works!! I have a long way to go, but I have come pretty far as well

side.jpg

P90x60.jpg
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Just looking for some inspiration. I would really like to try p90x but I still don't know if its worth the 100 dollars... I would love some feedback on this. If it has worked for you let me know! :) Thanks~!

Can't remeber exactly but search under topic and there is a girl here that goes by GIGI ...I think and she has some pretty great result with lots of pics
  • gdlauth
    gdlauth Posts: 3 Member
    It ROCKS and is well worth it!!!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    For sure girl! I'm on day 60 of P90x, although I started in January.. I've had some sickness and vacations so I wasn't able to do it everyday. I've never believed in a workout as much as I believe in this one.. It seriously works!! I have a long way to go, but I have come pretty far as well

side.jpg

P90x60.jpg

You look great! :) Thank you so much for sharing!
  • bakerp90x
    bakerp90x Posts: 17
    I haven't been able to load pictures on here without them being huge, but here are my mid-way (60ish) day results from P90X.
    http://noworneverp90x.blogspot.com/2011/03/from-january-24th-to-march-5th-lookie.html

I recommend it. But know that you won't get results just by doing the workout. The majority of the results are diet, the toned part is the workout. I wasn't watching what I ate the first phase/30 days and I didn't have any results. Once I made the commitment to watch what I ate, that's when I started noticing results. So, I think my results would have been more dramatic if I had gotten eating on board earlier on.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Totally worth it!!! I haven't done my final pics yet, but on my profile is a photo I took after my first 30 days. (full body pic in bikini top and shorts) Since that photo I've lost 7 more pounds and have way more muscle. I wish every woman would do this program ;-)

You def. have to log your food and eat right, no junk. However, I didn't follow the P90X diet, just logged my food here and ate most of my exercise cals.

edited to add: I take back the "no junk" statement. I def. had a cheat meal once a week. :smile:
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    well worth is my pics are on my profile
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352

side.jpg

P90x60.jpg

Great job! I'm doing Power90 right now, and will be starting P90X in June :) Can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.