Annoying NSV!

Options
All_Mimsy
All_Mimsy Posts: 49 Member
My engagement ring is too loose now! I'm not getting it resized until I reach my goal weight, so I'll have to go without it for a little while.

...But on a more positive note, I am FINALLY down a belt loop. :bigsmile:

No complaints here, really!

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I can't wait to get back into my wedding ring.
  • AMBrody
    AMBrody Posts: 25
    Options
    There are things called Ring Snuggies, found at Claires.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Don't go without! Get a ring snuggie or something like it!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    My engagement ring is too loose now! I'm not getting it resized until I reach my goal weight, so I'll have to go without it for a little while.

...But on a more positive note, I am FINALLY down a belt loop. :bigsmile:

No complaints here, really!

go to a jewler. there are sizers that they apply to the ring that will make it tight, but not change the integrity of the ring. I used one for years on my moms emerald.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    they sell things you can hook on the inside of your ring temporarily so you can still wear it without it falling off until you get it sized :o)
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    First of all congrats on the NSV!! :flowerforyou:

2ndly, I understand your pain! I love my wedding ring and haven't been able to realistically wear it comfortably for a year and a half now. It's a custom, one of a kind band and I really don't want to have to keep resizing it.

Lastly, I've never heard of a ring snuggie, so thank you AMBrody!! :flowerforyou:
  • All_Mimsy
    All_Mimsy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I didn't even realize there were solutions short of getting it resized. :smile:
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I know! My wedding ring falls off when my hand is wet so I need to remember to take it off before washing/showering etc.

It's getting silly now so really should get it resized before I lose it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!