Ello......could use a lil push

Options
So been at this since janauary and only lost two pounds and an inch. Excuse my language but what the hell????? I workout out almost everyday for at Least an hour. More now that it's warm. Why am I not loseing??? I take a multi, fiber and get plenty of protein. I don't get it at all! I also get 8-9 hours of sleep. And drink enough water and still nothing. I am so not ready for another summer of hoodies and jeans:( please help.

Replies

• traininglady911
    traininglady911 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Don't know...but I'm right there with you. I thought it was my age (60-something)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    what kind of exercise u doing, and how much water u drinking?:smile:
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Water? Sugar in your diet? Hang in there.
  • melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Well two pounds and an inch is not nothing! My motto is "anything is something." It sounds like you're starting on a plateau. Do not give up. One day your body will wake up and the weight will start to come off. Try switching things up a bit. Eat lots of raw veggies. Do watch out for sugar. I find it's deadly. They say, for example, that if you walk and take a certain route, it's good to reverse direction every few days for a slightly different challenge. I plateau'd and switched from the treadmill to the elliptical. That got things going again. Right now I'm just sick of the whole business. I've been at it since September. So I'm just looking for new ways to motivate myself. This will be a soup and salad weekend and I plan to clean clean clean the house and count the calories for the housework minutes. Good luck to you my friend!
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Do you take a day of rest from your exercise?
  • dark21
    dark21 Posts: 18
    Options
    Lol you would think age but my grandparents are steadily loseing every week.
  • dark21
    Options
    Yes. Sometimes a couple days
  • dark21
    Options
    Maybe I'll watch my sugar in take. I switched to a different bike and started walking my dogs daily and still nothing
  • dark21
    Options
    I walk my doGs and stationary bike for at least an hour on both and drink 8 or more cups of water a day