Getting that Bikini ready body!

Options
Hey all! I'm new here to myfitnesspal, and so far this place is great! I'm a happily married mother of two wonderful boys (three if you count the dog!) My oldest son is 5 yrs old and my youngest is 14 months. They keep me pretty busy and its a great help with losing this weight! I wish I could say that my weight is from my youngest baby, but alas its not! I still am carrying around weight I gained from my oldest! So now I am determined to get my body back! A lot of my reason is that I can keep up with my VERY energetic boys as they get older!
So I have 22 pounds left to lose and my goal is to lose 2 pounds a week (if i happen to lose more thats fine but my goal is for lifetime weight loss!) Glad for the support of people here and cant wait to fit into a bikini again!

Replies

• myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You're gonna LOVE it :-)
  • jene77
    jene77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined almost a month ago and I love tracking all my exercise and meals its addicting :tongue: If you need friends add me I only have 2 so far and love to see how they are doing with their goals its modivation to me when I see others losing weight. Good luck on your weight loss you can do it! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • mindy71183
    Options
    Welcome!! I have a 22 month old daughter and she is my main motivation to lose weight, I want to be able to run around with her and not lose my breath.
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    Okay Me again, Hate to sound stupid but all you wonderful people who said to add as friend, how do I do that?? I feel kinda lost! Thanks so much you all, I love these free sites that allow us to connect and keep each other motivated!
  • c100700
    c100700 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I just joined last week and love it. The tracking does become addicting. I have 3 young sons ( 7, 4 and 4 ) so I know what ya mean about using energy running after them, and even more to come in the future. Good luck on your journey!
  • jrm29
    jrm29 Posts: 39
    Options
    Love your motivation!! Having a specific focus can help so much, that's something I keep trying to get better at. Feel free to add me, I love the support and community aspect of this website. Good luck :)
  • SlimmingSarah
    Options
    Welcome Welcome!
    I would definitely count the dog :P

I know the feeling! Its a life change not just a quick weightloss fad. I am doing it the right way this time. Its amazing to find out how little you can actually eat without feeling hungry all the time!