Before and During - 121 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    wonderful accomplishment! you look amazing.
  • TNERNURSE
    TNERNURSE Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow that is amazing... you look awesome! You are an inspiration . How tall are you? How long did it take you to lose the weight and how calories and exercise? Thanks
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    You look like a teenager now! What did you do?

In terms of the "plateau", do you strength train? When was the last time you took a break from your diet? As you get closer to goal weight your body needs that reset. Congrats!

Lol. That's really funny considering... I AM a teenager. I'm 16-years-old!

Thanks everybody! Your comments mean the world to me!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You have done so well! Be proud of yourself.
  • claudia7777
    claudia7777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great. Know you can keep it up. It can be slow sometimes. Be kind to yourself as you are succeeding.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • beth65
    beth65 Posts: 5
    Options
    Fantastic job funkyspunky871!!!! WOW!!!! You look wonderful!!! :smile:
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Wow !! you look amazing and you are a true inspiration to me !!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Wow, I don't even know what to say. What an amazing, amazing accomplishment and for someone so young as well. Many congrats to you.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I am in awe of your acheivment! You look great and I hope in over a years time I can be about where you are! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and should be very proud of yourself! =)
  • jeepwidow01
    jeepwidow01 Posts: 173
    Options
    You look great! Don't get frustrated that you have gained. Sometimes our bodies like to fight us in our weightloss goals because they aren't used ot the changes. Keep up the great work! So proud of you!!!
  • imagineaballoon
    Options
    Girl, I could barely commit to a BOY when I was sixteen, let alone commit to and actually LOSE well over 100 lbs! What an INCREDIBLE achievement! You look amazing, even if you never lose another pound.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I wish I had your dedication at your age! Good work and you look fantastic :)
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Awesome, just awesome!!! You've done amazing things already, and these pictures prove it! Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on the workout track!!!! Enjoy your success so far... you have done an amazing job!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome. I bet you feel great too! Keep up the good fight! Never stop trying and you will succeed.
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. It's about keeping a healthy lifestyle throughout your life. I think you will have a better life because of what you have learned about taking care of yourself.
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself, hun. I know you will get over your plateau and lose the rest!!! :D
    You look so fantastic and you're such an inspiration! I'm proud to be your MFP friend! :flowerforyou:
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! This is just a minor setback. Stick with it, and be proud of yourself!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!