On My Way!

So today was my first official weigh in...down three pounds in a week! I'm pretty stoked about that! :bigsmile: My first week is done and I'm feeling really good about myself. I am actually looking forward to my workouts instead of trying to come up with excuses to not do them!

Replies

• So today was my first official weigh in...down three pounds in a week! I'm pretty stoked about that! :bigsmile: My first week is done and I'm feeling really good about myself. I am actually looking forward to my workouts instead of trying to come up with excuses to not do them!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Keep it up!36_1_11.gif
  • Thanks a bunch! :flowerforyou:
  • melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Thats Awesome!! WTG!!! :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the great work!!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Good job!! I recently came back (last week Tuesday) and have also lost 3 pounds in that week! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!! Keep up the EXCELLENT work!!!!:drinker:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Work it baby work it! Keep it up.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YOU GO GIRL!!! YEY YOU!!! HOORAY!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Good job!! I recently came back (last week Tuesday) and have also lost 3 pounds in that week! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!! Keep up the EXCELLENT work!!!!:drinker:

YEY FOR YOU TOO! HOORAY! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Good job!! I recently came back (last week Tuesday) and have also lost 3 pounds in that week! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!! Keep up the EXCELLENT work!!!!:drinker:

Sounds like we could be buddies on here...I can check in on you if you can do the same for me??

I know I need all the spot checks I can get :embarassed:
  • Good job!! I recently came back (last week Tuesday) and have also lost 3 pounds in that week! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!! Keep up the EXCELLENT work!!!!:drinker:

Oh ya-and congrats to you too! Keep up the great work!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!