~~Turbo Fire Question ~~

Options
So I have been doing Jilian Michaels workouts for the past couple of months.. I have lost 20 pounds.. and I have tried a couple of the cardio workouts on P90x.. they are hard.. but not so hard that I cant keep up...
So my question is this.. I read several reviews on Turbo Fire with people saying that if you havent done Turbo Jam than you shouldnt get it.. that it's a seriously hard workout and is for people that have been working out a lot??? Is this true?? Is it really that intense?? Should I wait?? I really want to up my workouts and thought Turbo Fire would be the way to go?

Replies

• jksn2nlove
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire and did Turbo Jam in the past. You should have no problem starting with Turbo Fire as they have a new to class option where she goes over the moves. It tool me about 3-4 classes to catch on since it had been a couple of years since I did Turbo Jam. You will love it :wink:
    I just finished my 2nd month and have lost 12 pounds since.
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I never did Turbo Jam,and I did P90X for about a week before I got TF.P90X was SOOO Boring to me,but TF is so much fun!!! It is intense and will have you sweating bullets.I would get Turbo Fire you can always do the motified moves if it is to hard.Hope this helps :)
  • Gargoyle69
    Gargoyle69 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try it after all this positive talk!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I didn't do Turbo Jam and went straight into Turbo Fire. After you get the routines down you'll be fine. It's so fun and an awesome workout.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Hi I was wondering that same thing I've done the Turbo Jam Fat Blaster Dvd which took me a few tries to get the moves down I sweat like crazy just doing that for 30 minutes I'm ordering Turbo Fire next week though Are you going to be ordering it too?
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    If you've been doing Jillian Michaels workouts, you should be fine for Turbo Fire. I was a Turbo Jam fan, tried Jillian Michaels and it kicked my butt.

If you do order Turbo Fire and find that it's too much, there is a schedule in the booklet that you can follow that isn't as intense. I can't remember the official name of it but it takes helps the user build up to the regular schedule. There are also "new to class" versions of some of the workouts that break them down more.

The HIIT workouts of Turbo Fire are very similar to the Turbo Jam Fat Blaster workout.

I say go for it and modify if you need to.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    If you've been doing Jillian Michaels workouts, you should be fine for Turbo Fire. I was a Turbo Jam fan, tried Jillian Michaels and it kicked my butt.

If you do order Turbo Fire and find that it's too much, there is a schedule in the booklet that you can follow that isn't as intense. I can't remember the official name of it but it takes helps the user build up to the regular schedule. There are also "new to class" versions of some of the workouts that break them down more.

The HIIT workouts of Turbo Fire are very similar to the Turbo Jam Fat Blaster workout.

I say go for it and modify if you need to.

I haven't been doing any Jillian workouts I have her 30 Day Shred Dvd It's way too easy and boring I've tried her other Dvd's and they are boring as well :/ I've been doing my treadmill and tae bo (Billy Blanks) I'm so excited for Turbo Fire !!! :D
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    How fancy are the moves?
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    How fancy are the moves?

They are pretty easy to follow once you've done it for some time I'm sure I've not tried it yet I only ordered mine on Friday But I looked it up on Youtube There is a modifier too that you can follow