WAHOO! I'm "overweight"!!!

PedalHound
PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
Is this something to celebrate?? TODAY it is! I've officially bumped my BMI out of the "obese" range and into the "overweight" range! MAN that feels good. And I'm feeling confident that I've broken my plateau. Only 2 or 3 more lbs before I hit my first BIG goal - breaking the 200lb mark. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks I can celebrate that!! Thanks for all the support MFPers!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• PedalHound
    Is this something to celebrate?? TODAY it is! I've officially bumped my BMI out of the "obese" range and into the "overweight" range! MAN that feels good. And I'm feeling confident that I've broken my plateau. Only 2 or 3 more lbs before I hit my first BIG goal - breaking the 200lb mark. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks I can celebrate that!! Thanks for all the support MFPers!! :flowerforyou:
  • Woohoo! Way to go!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    YAY!!!!! That is something to celebrate!!!! It's a big deal! Way to go!! Keep on keeping on!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    I cant wait till im overweight!!! Thats so exciting for you!!!

Congrats
    Jackie
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Awesome!:drinker:
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Congratulations, that's wonderful news!! Good for you. :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Dang right, it's worth celebrating! highfive.gif

I've still got about 60 pounds or so before I can claim that!
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Wooohoooo way to go!! Congratulations!
  • Saluna
    Saluna Posts: 56 Member
    Well done, :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Yay!! Congrats!!! I am under 200lbs but still obese :grumble: Ah well one day ! hahaha
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Congrats to you, keep on going!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    It fabulous to be "overweight"! Only a few more pounds and you can be "healthy"!
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    It sounds so funny to read "Wahoo! I'm overweight!" But everybody here knows exactly what you mean! Way to go!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sleepless
    sleepless Posts: 7
    :bigsmile: That is wonderful!
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drinker:
  • Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!! So happy for you...:bigsmile: Keep it up!
  • PedalHound
    Thanks everyone :happy: :happy: :happy:

Carrie, it's all about height! I'm 5'10" and (underneath it all) have a very athletic build. Broad shoulders and muscles that are happy to pump up... so likely my true BMI is even slightly lower than the charts but the charts are a decent guideline anyway. I'm SO hoping I can pull off a 2lb weight loss this week to check in at 199. That will be SWEET!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: THAT'S GREAT!!! KEEP IT UP!!! IT'S A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Thats AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    I can't wait till I am "overweight"...lol Good Luck on meeting your next goal
    I am sure you'll get there in no time!!:wink:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    *** Good Job*** keep up the good work!!!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!