My son is driving me CRAZY!

Options
He's been the most laid back of my kids (I have three) but last night he sent my husband and I for a loop! He was up every HOUR!:grumble: And he's been whiny AAAAAALLLLLLLLL morning so far....YUCK!!! I think he may be getting some more teeth, but he wasn't like this with his first few. I'll be glad when he's feeling better and not so cranky so that I can like him again.:explode:

Okay-done ranting-and of course I still like him-he's just driving me batty this morning-and I'm tired! Thanks for listening...:flowerforyou:

Replies

• back2beingme
    Options
    He's been the most laid back of my kids (I have three) but last night he sent my husband and I for a loop! He was up every HOUR!:grumble: And he's been whiny AAAAAALLLLLLLLL morning so far....YUCK!!! I think he may be getting some more teeth, but he wasn't like this with his first few. I'll be glad when he's feeling better and not so cranky so that I can like him again.:explode:

Okay-done ranting-and of course I still like him-he's just driving me batty this morning-and I'm tired! Thanks for listening...:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have days like that too! Can you get them all in the playroom / family room, put on a movie, and just take a minute for yourself? Sounds like you need a minute to yourself to take a breath!
    :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    My little guy was like that last night too, well, he wasn't up in the night but screamed for a good hour straight before bedtime last night. You'll feel much better after you get some much needed rest!:flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    colic....gas.... or an ear infection??

Rion was terrible every night I was a walking zombie until he was 2
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

My 3 yo was miserable last week. Took her to the doctor and she had an ear infection. No other symptoms. I felt so bad for being annoyed with her.

Stay strong! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

Story of my life.. lol- is he getting his molars or I teeth? those ones are brutal- Hang in there pretty soon this one will be over with and he will be driving you crazy for something else- lol
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!! I have a husband who is out to sea and two kids ages 3 and 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eventhough I love them more than anything, I am with them 24/7. I need a BREAKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! AND who is the one that made up the "Terrible Two" thing?? Eventhough my kids are pretty easy, three is much worse than two!!!
  • Laguapa
    Laguapa Posts: 58
    Options
    One time my daughter did that and I got sooo cranky :sad: and it got worse. Then, something in me told me to change my attitude. So, I started being very calm and kind again:happy: and soon enough her attitude changed as well. ... .but then again she was about 2.
  • RedCurls
    RedCurls Posts: 56
    Options
    I feel ya! My son is in the same place at the moment. He was suppost to be napping almost an hour ago and he is still in his pack and play whining! His teeth are driving me and him nuts!
  • Laguapa
    Laguapa Posts: 58
    Options
    For mothers with new babies---try NURSING. I know its not the most popular thing in this generation but I nursed both of my children and the results were and are amazing. They were rarely sick and/or colicky.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!! I have a husband who is out to sea and two kids ages 3 and 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eventhough I love them more than anything, I am with them 24/7. I need a BREAKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! AND who is the one that made up the "Terrible Two" thing?? Eventhough my kids are pretty easy, three is much worse than two!!!

Wait until you get to 4.
    @ing 4's.

lol

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    AND who is the one that made up the "Terrible Two" thing?? Eventhough my kids are pretty easy, three is much worse than two!!!

Although it's been years, I always said "Terrible Two's and Traumatic Three's" so I agree with you! My Mom always said "relax, some day you'll miss these days" NOT LOL!! It will pass :tongue: Just try to enjoy them since the time goes so very fast :smile: ! When you look at how fast the years go, then you wonder how each day seemed like an eternity :flowerforyou:
  • back2beingme
    Options

I'm pretty sure it's the teeth-he's drooling like crazy...
  • back2beingme
    Options
    For mothers with new babies---try NURSING. I know its not the most popular thing in this generation but I nursed both of my children and the results were and are amazing. They were rarely sick and/or colicky.

I nursed all three, but I stopped nursing this one at about five months when I went back to work...thanks though!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

Oh yes all people talk about is terrible Two's but they never say anything about horrible Three's- Sassy Fours- lol