Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Spaghetti and Ground Turkey Meatballs

woja9640
woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
Spaghetti and Ground Turkey Meatballs

A great tasting low carb and low fat meatballs for spaghetti!

This recipe is set for serving 4 people.

There are 476 calories, 54 g carbs, 32 g fat, 38 g protein, 60 g cholesterol, and 474 sodium per serving. Granted, not THE lowest calorie, but it still is good on those days where you are doing really well and have a hankering for italian.

Ingredients:
4 servings of spaghetti noodles
1 lb ground turkey
3 tsp italian seasoning
1/4 c grated parmesean cheese
2 tbsp olive oil
1 can Del Monte Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce

1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees then in mixing bowl mix together ground turkey, seasonings,
olive oil and parmesean cheese.

2. Using a scoop, make small to medium size meat balls and place on cookie sheet. Once oven is
heated, place sheet in oven for 10 min. then turn over the meatballs and cook for another 15
min.

3. On stovetop start cooking the noodles in a medium pot once the water is boiling. Cook
noodles til they are al dente. In a small saucepot, start cooking the spaghetti sauce on medium
heat while the noodles and meatballs are still cooking.

4. Once noodles are done, drain them and place the sauce, meatballs and noodles on counter to
serve.

Replies

• monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Sounds great!

FYI, I tried the Dreamfields spaghetti and it was good and for the first time since eating pasta, i did NOT gain an ounce the next day as I usually do.
  • aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    sounds yummy! thanks for sharing!
  • woja9640
    You're welcome for sharing. And thanks for the tip about the pasta. I hope you enjoy this version. My family, particularly my dad absolutely love this version of the Italian classic.
  • woja9640
    LOL Bumping it!
  • canam
    canam Posts: 5 Member
    Going to try this for tonight. Hope its YUMMIE!!!
  • woja9640
    bump ;)