So I've been thinking about a breast reduction

Options
For a while now. They're big, sweaty, fat balls. I don't like them most of the time because they're constantly hitting things before I am, knocking stuff over,making my shirts too tight etc. Not to mention the shoulder/back and neck pain. If you have a large chest I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

But I may have just had a change of heart. I was carrying up my groceries in one hand probably 8 bags, and the other hand held my keys and my fountain pop. I got to my door and thought crap how can I open it without putting anything down? Well...I proped my pop between my chest and the wall and had my free hand to unlock the door. I never realized just how much I do things like this. I guess the girls are staying.

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    They do come in handy when they aren't knocking over displays in shoe store, don't they?
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    I can use mine to balance drinks on HAHA!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Girl, I know how you feel! I've been thinking about a reduction since middle school!!!

But I totally find ways to make them work for me in pratical situations, so some days, I think I'd rather keep them, lol.
    It's kind of nice how they have been the first to go though. I swear, my chest is the only place I've noticed a difference after losing 14 pounds. Which kind of sucks, because there are other spots I wish would get smaller, too, but at least it's something!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    ...I guess the girls are staying.

WHEW!!!!!

fiesta.gif
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I was 225 in 2004 when I got mine... the removed 8 pounds of breasts total.
    Was the best decision I ever made... would do it again in a heart beat!
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    Let me know if you're looking for someone to donate to :wink:
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    Girl, I know how you feel! I've been thinking about a reduction since middle school!!!

But I totally find ways to make them work for me in pratical situations, so some days, I think I'd rather keep them, lol.
    It's kind of nice how they have been the first to go though. I swear, my chest is the only place I've noticed a difference after losing 14 pounds. Which kind of sucks, because there are other spots I wish would get smaller, too, but at least it's something!

I wasn't big to begin with..C cup. DH said the other night that my boobs are already getting smaller!! I asked if he had rather me be fat with big boobs or thin with little boobs?? Of course he had the male answer of "hard decision" LMBO.
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    my big boobs even sometimes get me free drinks, or if I'm in your situation loaded down with groceries, some one to open the door to the truck for me. Although, I haven't decided if they like my truck or my boobs more...
  • jacque1109
    jacque1109 Posts: 129
    Options
    ... have you had kids???

Boobs change drastically after kids--- I only have 1 so far and man-oh-man... the pregnancy, the breast feeding---
  • rainylynn
    Options
    I HAD THE GIRLS OFF ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO. i JUST COULDN'T TAKE THE DAILY HEADACHES AND MUSCLE SORENESS IN MY NECK,SHOULDERS AND BACK ANYMORE. THE BEST DECISION I COULD HAVE EVER MADE! AND BELIEVE ME THEY DON'T LEAVE YOU WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHEN THEY TAKE THEM OFF. i'M TRYING TO LOSE SOME MORE WEIGHT SO THEY WILL DECREASE ALITTLE MORE.
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    One of my girlfriends finally had breast reduction surgery a few years ago and couldn't be happier. Her husband loved her big boobs so she never seriously considered having the surgery. She was/is close to a healthy BMI and always felt totally out of balance. When they got divorced, about the first thing she did was to have the surgery and I have to admit she looks fantastic. More importantly (for her) she feels liberated and the pain in her shoulders caused by the dragging of bra straps is now gone! Whatever you decide, good luck!
  • katerinab
    katerinab Posts: 107
    Options
    I fold my laundry on my chest. The clothes stay up there. It's like having a shelf.
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    Had mine done years ago. Best thing ever! I actually had someone who didn't know I ever had them make a comment about us "small chested gals" and it made me giggle. They took off 10 pounds total, but then I realized my stomach was bigger than I thought.
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you're looking for someone to donate to :wink:

HAHAHAHA!!! I was going to say that! I could you the excess from all of you girls!! :laugh:
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to lose my weight and get mine done!!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Had mine done years ago. Best thing ever! I actually had someone who didn't know I ever had them make a comment about us "small chested gals" and it made me giggle. They took off 10 pounds total, but then I realized my stomach was bigger than I thought.

OMG Im glad you mentioned that. I didnt think I had much of a gut and then I got that done... night overnight my gut seemed larger!
  • Losetheweightnat
    Losetheweightnat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I know the feeling and I was thinking the same about my fun bags(my bf) calls them that :laugh: Its the only thing on me that looks out of place, I don't know why women would want to have bigger boobies... :happy:
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I had mine reduced when I was 21 (my issue was actually that one was about 2 sizes bigger than the other) and it was the absolute best thing I'd ever had done for myself. My actual cup size hasn't decreased too much so far...which makes me happy. My band size is going down though which thrills me...I might actually get to buy bras somewhere other than plus-size stores!
  • Losetheweightnat
    Losetheweightnat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ...I guess the girls are staying.

WHEW!!!!!

fiesta.gif

:laugh: LMBO!!!
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    i will never give up my boobs, and if they go with this weight loss...i will suck the fat out of my stomach and put it where it shoulde be! I LOVE BOOBIES!