Excited to weigh in!

Options
I couldn't be more excited to weigh in this Sunday. It will be my official first week complete. I am already doing better than I expected, I just want my weeks final number already! Currently I'm down six pounds!

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's super fantastic!! Keep up the great work
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    Well youve got the confidence i wish i had, I have to weight tomorrow and Im looking forward to it but dreading it more cuz Im scared Im still stuck. :/
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, looks like a great first week for ya! I too am looking forward to my next weigh in! Monday will be my 3rd weigh in :)
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good luck! :)
  • Suecoo
    Suecoo Posts: 11
    Options
    Congrats !!!
  • josborn1012
    Options
    @aml31 Don't get yourself down about your weigh ins, I think it's just as much mental as physical - don't get a mental block. Plus you should never sell yourself short or you won't ever get anywhere. I'm not sure where you are in your journey but for me I just recovered from back surgery...i gained like 30 pounds since October from not being able to walk/stand for three + months so that's a big reason why my weight is falling off. I work two physically active jobs and I started working out again. I watch my caloric intake but I don't cut anything out entirely and I try to eat like five times a day. But after totally pigging out for months, this is enough change to warrant a huge loss. Other than that just try not to stress out, that doesn't help in any health aspect. Any weight loss is good and even maintaining is better than gaining. Don't sweat it, buckle down next week if you have a bad week. Best of luck!
  • josborn1012
    Options
    @stabenowrj That's awesome! I hope I keep having decent progress for a while, I have a ways to go. Lol I'm glad to hear you're just as excited at week these as I am at week one....hopefully I will be the same way then!
  • josborn1012
    Options
    Thank you all for all of your positive support & comments. I love being a part of this community! GOOD LUCK IN YOUR GOALS! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome !
  • josborn1012
    Options
    Thank you!
  • josborn1012
    Options
    I'm happy to report, I have lost SEVEN POUNDS in my first week!
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to report, I have lost SEVEN POUNDS in my first week!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! keep up the great work, thats the motivation you need to keep it going!!!
  • isaiahxoxoender
    Options
    Grats to you!!!