Has anyone lost 20 lbs doing 30 day shred?

Options
Just curious if any of you did the 30 day shred in 30 days and lost wieght. If so how much?

Replies

• AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I'm interested too. I just started today.
  • Ivana23
    Ivana23 Posts: 7
    Options
    I have. I started the Shred last month and didn't really follow the Level 1 = 10 days Level 2 =10 days Level 3 = 10 days. I think I did Level 1 for about a week, Level 2 for maybe 5, Level 3 for 5, and then got bored and started switching it up. I went from 177 to 158. So 19 lbs :-P
  • joystica
    joystica Posts: 9
    Options
    I have. I started the Shred last month and didn't really follow the Level 1 = 10 days Level 2 =10 days Level 3 = 10 days. I think I did Level 1 for about a week, Level 2 for maybe 5, Level 3 for 5, and then got bored and started switching it up. I went from 177 to 158. So 19 lbs :-P

that is amazing ... i just started mine today, did you combine it with dieting
  • Ivana23
    Options
    Yes, I made sure I drank at least 64 oz. of water a day, and ate lots of raw veggies and fruits, and chicken. I probably didn't have the best diet, but it worked for me, and I knew it was something I could stick to. I went from drinking soda almost every day, a can to two, to nothing but water. And my Fiancee and I were eating out a lot and snacking. So no more take out and no candy, or anything. :) The Shred is AMAZING! People told me I look so good, and ATHLETIC! Me!?!? It was so nice to hear. :) Good Luck!
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yes, I made sure I drank at least 64 oz. of water a day, and ate lots of raw veggies and fruits, and chicken. I probably didn't have the best diet, but it worked for me, and I knew it was something I could stick to. I went from drinking soda almost every day, a can to two, to nothing but water. And my Fiancee and I were eating out a lot and snacking. So no more take out and no candy, or anything. :) The Shred is AMAZING! People told me I look so good, and ATHLETIC! Me!?!? It was so nice to hear. :) Good Luck!

Thats great. i too drink lots of water already. I know my weakness is carbs...breads noodles etc. But I am doing pretty good under my carb limit. I did really good for one week doing shred and eating fairly well. I didnt lose anything but the good news is I gain. I am hoping to see results. And years ago when losing baby weight I ate chicken and veggies and fruit all day. I think if thats what you can pull off do it! thanks for the response.
  • ashmx250
    ashmx250 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I did actually follow the shred pretty closely for 30 days. level 1: 10 days, level 2: 15 days, level 3: 10 days, 6 days a week. I started at 161 and lost 12 lbs on that. But I recommend measuring yourself at like every level or something because if there's ever a week that you dont loose weight, you may be loosing inches and doing that is a way to keep yourself motivated when your not seeing the scale move. As far as diet goes... I lowered the amount of calories I was eating per day but was never that good about getting all my fruits and veggies in. Oh, every once in a while I would integrate Jillians Six week 6 Pack into my routine.
  • Ivana23
    Options
    I've been eating the Healthy Choice Steamers, or Lean Cuisine meals. I work in the medical field and am always on the go, or don't have much time. I totally agree with taking measurements. There have days where I didn't lose anything, but I took my measurements every Sunday, and lost inches. Stick to the plan, believe in yourself and you will be shredded in no time! :)
  • tj522
    tj522 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm on day 16, and as of yesterday halfway through the program, I have lost 9.7 lbs. But not just by doing this video. A week before I started this video, I cut out all fried foods, unhealthy snacks and liquid calories. I started eating 1200 calories a day in the form of 6 small healthy meals, drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day and stopped eating after 7pm. I have gone off it twice but it was planned for parties I attended where I drank alcohol but I stayed as close to calorie goal as possible.

Now I was about 50 lbs overweight (now 40 lbs) when I started so I have a lot to lose. So if I continue at this rate and stick to my good eating habits, I will probably (hopefully) lose 20 lbs by the end. I've lost inches, shirts and pants are fitting looser than when I started. On the verge of going down a jean size.
  • Jenn1254
    Jenn1254 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm a couple days into level 3 and have only lost about 5 pounds. I've lost a few inches as well but I can't remember the exact amount. I have noticed that I have gained a lot of muscle tone and definition in my legs and arms. I have done each level for ten days the with a one week break due to a class. For those starting out, it's a good idea to track weight and measurements at each level. I have even taken pictures at each level to track the progress.
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    How did anyone do on this? Just finished D6L1 this morning (1st time through)