just had my Reese's AND banana split fix....

Options
I think I just had an orgasm in my mouth for 170 calories... I like to slice a banana in 4 pieces, drizzle 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate syrup on it, then freeze it. THEN, since I willed myself out of buying Reese's at the store today, I decided to soften 1 tbsp of Better'N Peanut Butter and put that on top of my frozen chocolatey banana. OMG I found my new favorite dessert!!! :love: oh, then I also mixed in 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt with another tbsp of sugar-free chocolate syrup because I was hungry and had calories to spare :P

Anyone else have low-cal (ish) treats they like to eat?! I used to never really enjoy chocolate until I got my first roommate a few months ago...

Replies

• absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    that sounds SO delicious! :)

Low cal treats for me would be:

- one granny smith apple, plain. it's awesome.
    - Starbucks tall nonfat latte
    - country choice organic hot cereal (130 per serving) with Peanut Butter & Co. dark chocolate dreams (85/TBSP)
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmm sounds delicious!
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    Frozen grapes! I love them!
  • purplefreak60
    purplefreak60 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

Me too!!
  • HannahPastoor
    Options

Me too!!

Me too! They take along time to eat too!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I think I just had an orgasm in my mouth for 170 calories... I like to slice a banana in 4 pieces, drizzle 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate syrup on it, then freeze it. THEN, since I willed myself out of buying Reese's at the store today, I decided to soften 1 tbsp of Better'N Peanut Butter and put that on top of my frozen chocolatey banana. OMG I found my new favorite dessert!!! :love: oh, then I also mixed in 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt with another tbsp of sugar-free chocolate syrup because I was hungry and had calories to spare :P

Anyone else have low-cal (ish) treats they like to eat?! I used to never really enjoy chocolate until I got my first roommate a few months ago...

That sounds freakin tasty... I know what I'm snacking on tomorrow!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I should be sleeping but now I'm hungry.
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Sounds good.
    I like fat free frozen vanilla yogurt with crumbled oreo pieces.
  • AmerH
    AmerH Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh, yummmmmy!!! I LOVE Oreos and vanilla frozen yogurt. Thanks for the tip! :happy: