Options
How are everyone. My name is Cindy and was referred here by a friend. I like this site. I have tried different diets and thought I would try and see what this site is about. I had breast cancer last year so I need to make a lifestyle change. I will need all the support I can get. Good luck to all of you

Replies

• bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi,

welcome aboard.Well this will be a lot easier than your last battle,I can assure you of that.You will get all the support that you need,there are just so many lovely people on this site,who both help and inspire.I am sure that you will fit right in and that you will be successful in achieving all that you want too.Good luck and best wishes going forward....:smile:
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Cindy-so glad you joined! There are a lot of amazing and supportive people here. Not to mention all the tools to use...just remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint :flowerforyou:

Kelly
  • JeanHay64
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jean. I have just had surgery to remove fibroids that have developed over the years. I have gained too much weight. I am so glad I found this site. I really want to lose about 30 pounds. I am on my way. I hope this site helps me to keep up with what I am doing so I can reach my goal. I need all the help I can get. So far I have lost 8 pounds.
  • angelgirl2b1
    Options
    Hi my name is tabbie and I am new also I just joined to day. I like it so far You should be so proud of your self for overcoming your last battle you can do this. It seams to be alot of GREAT people on here to help us all I wouls like to lose about 30 pounds. And be healthy and learn a new way of eating. We can all do it together. Good Luck to us all!:)
  • AmwayMan
    AmwayMan Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is David and will be 41 in May. I am new here and have a long journey ahead of me. My doctor told me he was going to stop seeing me if I didn't take better care of myself 6 month ago. My starting weight was 302 pounds. I now weigh 250 pounds. Now I have hit a wall and the weight will not come off. I am starting this program to see if it will help. I will need some pointers and advice. Thanks and have a blessed day. David :happy: