MyFitnessPal

Options
:smile: My Fitness Pal is truly the best! I joined a weight loss program over a month ago, because I really felt I needed support and guidance in changing my diet. Initially, I did not want to subscribe to the program on a monthly basis to also use their database with foods and recipes until I was sure it was not a gimmick, so I paid weekly and was given a book to add and track my points (calorie intake calculations). That was fine at first because I used MyFitnessPal to also track and plan my meals. The first 3 weeks were great! I averaged a weight loss of 2 lbs per week with minimum cardio. I went to the gym and did some walking at the park at least 2-3 times a week. Nothing intensive! Well I was so happy with the results. I decided to subscribe to the programs electronic tracking system and ditch My Fitness Plan because tracking 2 places was taking up a lot of my time. Needless to say, my weight loss went down to 1lb. The electronic tool for this weight loss program was not as near as comprehensive and thorough and user friendly as MyFitnessPal and most of all MFP is free! The points system hides calories and does not allow you to see actual fat, protein and carb intake so that you can manage it. Needless to say I am back at tracking with MyFitnessPal! Thanks to Heather whom I met in the salsa class who shared her weight loss story with me! I recommend MyFitnessPal to anyone who was to loose weight! Share the website! Let people know who may not have the time or money to invest in a weight loss program and before you know it, America will be so much lighter and healthier!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!