Another new girl

sleepless
sleepless Posts: 7
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: Hello. I am new here and would like to meet others with the same weight loss goals. I stumbled across MFP yesterday and really love how easy it is to track the calories and fitness goals.
Have a beautiful day!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sleepless
    :smile: Hello. I am new here and would like to meet others with the same weight loss goals. I stumbled across MFP yesterday and really love how easy it is to track the calories and fitness goals.
    Have a beautiful day!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome!!! I wish you the best of luck! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!:drinker:
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Welcome! Good luck with the weight loss! I hope you can accomplish all you set out to do!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome! Keep up the good work! This will soon become your favorite website. :happy:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome to the group. We are glad to have you with us.:flowerforyou:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Hi there,

I'm a new girl too! I too stumbled across this website yesterday also & just love the layout of it all!

I'm so excited to get into the "right" frame of mind to finally start looking & feeling better I keep beggining a diet & then fall off the wagon that evening. Just recently having back surgery made me a big slug!

Much success to you in your new journey:flowerforyou:
  • sleepless
    :smile: Thank you all for the welcome! I look forward to cheering each other on along the way!
    I didn't do so good today.....94 cal over what I should have even though I exercised an hour today which is a big deal to me since I rarely do.:cry:
    I would love to hear all of your secrets on success. I need to find ideas of fillings foods low in cals and fats. Two weeks ago, I cut out all meat except fish every once in a while. I didn't see any weight loss from that and I thought I would. I just can't seem to cut out dairy...so going vegan would not work too well for me.(wish I had the will power to though)

Take care and have a fantastic night!
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Welcome! I haven't been here long either but fell in love with the site! I don't post a lot, but sometimes I'll just read everyone else's posts and that motivation in itself!
This discussion has been closed.