Hello....Im new to MFP

tamifanny
tamifanny Posts: 113
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I came across the fitness site yesterday and really love the layout I'm struggling to just get on the wagon I think I found the right. fit:drinker:

I've already made it through 1 day & I think it's because of the fun user friendly site. I feel like I'm in a game & can't wait to input my info!

Have a wonderful day:flowerforyou:

Replies

• tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    I came across the fitness site yesterday and really love the layout I'm struggling to just get on the wagon I think I found the right. fit:drinker:

I've already made it through 1 day & I think it's because of the fun user friendly site. I feel like I'm in a game & can't wait to input my info!

Have a wonderful day:flowerforyou:
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Welcome to MFP. You'll love it here everyone is so caring and friendly. and a big congrats to you on your first day of your new life, :happy:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Oh hun.....day one is usually tough. So yay you made it!

this is a great site with tons of amaazing people as resources and guides. Don't be afraid to call on us for support.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    hello and welcome :drinker:
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    good luck and stay on the path to good health.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Welcome! I've been on here for a month now and LOVE it. And you're right, there is something that feels like a game. Makes this lifestyle change "easy"!

Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.