ALL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Options
I looked up a buttery spray, it was in there two times, but NEITHER ONE had the CALCIUM added. Although most of you may only be looking at calories and fat, there are others that look at EVERYTHING. Having enough Calcium aids in losing fat. When adding nutritional information - Add ALL information PLEASE. Thank you.

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    There are so many posts about this but apparently the reminders aren't working. Since most of the foods are user added there will be errors. :grumble:

BTW, you can edit these items before you add them to your diary. Just click NO when asked if it's accurate and then EDIT to change or add information. You may already know this but just adding it for others that might not be aware!
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I always add everything from a nutritional label.

But I can't imagine the amount of calcium in a spray would be substantial (unless you use a TON of it).

Also, you can add in the spray with calcium yourself by "creating" a food - I had to do that a bunch when I first started on MFP - but now, I noticed the community is getting better and has a lot of options out there. you may want to try being "less restrictive" on your search and see if it comes up then (not everyone "names" a food the same way)