Dose anyone know of any place to eat that have calories on t

Options
casey34472
casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
I went to Applebee's yesterday and they had about 8 things that told you how much fat and calories where in them. I like that. I had grilled fish,rice and steamed veggies. Only 310 in calories. Wow. It filled me up. The ends of the fish where dry but other than that it was great. I was wounding if any one else knew of other places that did that?

( Killed the night bye going to the movies and eating a 1/2 a tub of popcorn with extra butter):frown:

Replies

• casey34472
    Options
    I went to Applebee's yesterday and they had about 8 things that told you how much fat and calories where in them. I like that. I had grilled fish,rice and steamed veggies. Only 310 in calories. Wow. It filled me up. The ends of the fish where dry but other than that it was great. I was wounding if any one else knew of other places that did that?

( Killed the night bye going to the movies and eating a 1/2 a tub of popcorn with extra butter):frown:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    There are a lot of chains out there that have their nutritional information online. I like to go to their website, pull up the nutritional information and decide what I'm going to eat before even getting there! One of my favorites is Panera Bread...soup, salad and apple...yum! Good job at Applebees!
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    Max & Erma's does and I know Ruby Tuesday's used to. I am currently struggling to find nutrition information for Smokey Bones. I can't find it on their website or anywhere else!
  • mbhillson
    mbhillson Posts: 1
    Options
    You can get all most any restaurant's (usually chain restaurants) nutritional information on their website. Just google their name with the words "nutritional information:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I would stay away from Applebee's. Every time I've ever ordered (three times not a charm) their lowfat/cal entrees they were absolutely disgusting. Either way too salty, not cooked correctly, or just plain bad tasting. Don't get me wrong, I love fresh fish, veggies, and fruits. But what a waste of money. I would go to the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday's. Just watch out for the creamy stuff....walk away. I also get a chicken breast, plain, and steamed broccoli. Hmm... panera is great too. I get the Asian Sesame Salad...dressg on the side, no wontons, no almonds. I love veggie burgers at BK..no mayo no cheese of course....and a diet coke. I'm finding that the best way to order anything now at restaurants is to tell the server that you're allergic to dairy (which I am) so they won't add butter. I find that balsalmic vinegar is great spinkled on steamed veggies too. My goodness...I could go on for days here..can you tell I like to eat? Good luck!
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Qdoba Mexican Grill has an awesome calculator on their website. I also love Panera, Chili's, Quizno's, Subway, and Chevy's.

I usually check out a restaurant's website and http://healthydiningfinder.com/ before I go out to eat.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Qdoba Mexican Grill has an awesome calculator on their website. I also love Panera, Chili's, Quizno's, Subway, and Chevy's.

I usually check out a restaurant's website and http://healthydiningfinder.com/ before I go out to eat.

That's what I have to do too. Research and then make my decisions before I go.
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    chilis has a section of low calorie stuff on there menu that has about 5-8 things listed that show calorie carbs and fat etc... I had the guiltless chicken platter a couple times and thought it was good... :smile:
  • casey34472
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks everyone. :happy: