after almost 27 years...

Options
Hey everyone! I'm new to this "eating well" and "exercising" thing. Growing up, my parents never pushed to eat healthy or to "go outside and play" let alone any form of real exercise. I did track in high school, but I was the person hiding out under the bleachers while everyone else was doing warm-up plyometrics and running the track. In college, I attempted to utilize my school's fitness center, but that didn't pan out!

So, as an "adult" at age 26, I'm starting over. I'm watching what I eat and adding more physical activity to my life. I was super excited when a coworker and friend recommended my fitness pal, it makes it so easy to monitor my life!

Katie

Replies

• SASACHICA
    SASACHICA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB KATIE!!!
    THIS IS YOUR START TO A NEW LIFE!!! I AM 25 YRS OLD AND IT HAS BEEN MY SECOND WEEK OF EATING HEALTHY AND EXERCIZING. I HAVE LOST EIGHT POUNDS AND I FEEL GREAT. ONCE U START EXCERSIZING AND EATING RIGHT YOU WILL FEEL SO MUCH MORE ENERGY I PROMISE!!! GOOD LUCK
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm in the same boat as you, after 22 years anyways, I'm starting over & super excited about it. I LOVE this website. It's a real eye opener. Feel free to add me, if you need someone to motivate you!