What have you done RIGHT today!?!? day 4 (i think lol)

Options
Ok peeps so its Saturday-- what have you done right today? ALL positive...we focus on the negative- areas to improve enough....

mine is

Today I had a blast RUNNING into the store with my kids, they were in the shopping cart- they love it when i run "go super fast" so i ran all the way in and ran all the way out- great pt and great fun with my kids :D

oh and i didn't park close to the entrance on purpose.....it was great to see all the people smiling at us my kids laughing their heads off

Replies

• dixiechicdana
    Options
    I ate my hard boiled eggs so I can work out.... I eat 2 to 4 every morning for the circuit training program I am doing. Getting hard to eat all those eggs LOL
  • GorhamGirl
    Options
    I joined my fitness pal
  • borkjr
    borkjr Posts: 14
    Options
    6 mile run!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I started out the day refreshed from extra sleep, I was done with my work out by 11am, then went to store and fit in a 16 and Ive been in 18/20 and then went on to subway and had a grilled chicken salad, it has been a great SATURDAY so far, thanks for asking!!!
  • LonnaRox
    LonnaRox Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I returned to MVP after being gone for almost 4 weeks. I did a 3.5 mile walk this morning. I'm tracking my food and exercise again.
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    5-mile road run this morning, then 2-mile hike with family on the mountain, followed by another 5-miles on the treadmill this afternoon... I think I have the meal out tonight covered from a calorie viewpoint!!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    todays been right all day for me, sun has been shining, i've been out with my youngest on her bike for an hr 10 mins with me walking/running 2 catch up with her, and eating wise, all gd 2day, and avoided the shops so i couldnt buy any nice foods:smile:
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I've drank nothing but water and have eaten nothing but fruits and veggies although its b/c ive got the flu or something and im trying to get over it lol
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I also did a little bit of weight training with my new weights just for something to od since i cant really workout with a fever
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Today I decided that I would, for the next 2 wks as an experiment, eat cleanly. No processed food, just "real" food. I hope I can do it. I just almost ate a choc. granola bar by accident!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    This is great everyone love the positive answers!!!!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    got to get some rest today. It was needed bad. I feel so much better now.
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I pre- planned all my meals from today until next Friday, input them into the MFP diary and have printed a copy for my kitchen so I can run my meals from that and make sure I am getting measurements right!

I helped clean the kitchen so that it is fit for purpose this week.

I am starting my own recipe book!
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I pre- planned all my meals from today until next Friday, input them into the MFP diary and have printed a copy for my kitchen so I can run my meals from that and make sure I am getting measurements right!

I helped clean the kitchen so that it is fit for purpose this week.

I am starting my own recipe book!