Just turned 43 and do not fit in my clothes!

Options
:noway: Hi there,
I'm starting over today. I just had my 43 birthday and I am seeing fat rolls in places I didn't expect! My clothes aren't fitting and it is really depressing. My husband just bought me a bike for my birthday (requested by me). I'm on board if anyone wants to be my friend and go on this weight loss journey with me. I have 20 Lbs. to lose.

Replies

• susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome ,you can add me as a friend if you like we`re all here to help each other :smile:
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Michelle (bet you couldn't have guessed that from my screen name LOL), I'm 42 and just joined MFP this week too! You're gonna love it here; lots of great tools to help you take responsibility for your health choices and a great community full of supportive people. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like; it sounds like we have similar goals!
  • fudie
    fudie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    im looking to lose another 20 and would love to go the journey with you!! i want a new bike for my birthday too, i have some time to go (about 8 months) this is the best place around! you will find the new friends out there. if you would like you can add me as a friend :)
  • bfh123
    bfh123 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome! I'll ve 41 in May. Feel free to add me if you like.