Hello

Options
I'm new here:bigsmile:
I have been using the food tracker for a few weeks now and love it!!
Although I haven't seen any weightloss yet!!:grumble:
I look forward to reading the forums here and hopfully get some inspiration and motivation:heart:

Replies

• melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm new here:bigsmile:
    I have been using the food tracker for a few weeks now and love it!!
    Although I haven't seen any weightloss yet!!:grumble:
    I look forward to reading the forums here and hopfully get some inspiration and motivation:heart:
  • bluheavenlee
    bluheavenlee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello...
    i'm losing motivation. I was working out almost every day and has lost 3 lbs. but, i'm trying not to be discouraged. hang in there.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel, and welcome! Gee, I wonder why you haven't lost yet, if you've been using the counter for a few weeks now. Strange! I couldn't lose any weight before I came here, but, with the counter, exercise, and all the supportive people, I have been steadily losing. I'm sure if you're getting exercise and not going over on your totals, the weight WILL start to come off soon! Are you drinking lots of water? I've heard THAT can be a reason to NOT lose.
    Good luck, hopefully, you WILL lose soon!
  • melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanx Blu & Bren:bigsmile:

Blu-Don't get discouraged, 3 lb loss is great!!!:drinker:

Bren-I got on the scale this week and have had a 4 lb loss:happy: I just started a new job a few weeks go after years of being a stay at hom mom so I have been very busy lately and really haven't found the time to excercise YET!!!:wink: Water is the only thing I drink now besides a diet coke/pepsi every once in awhile!! I am REALLY loving MFP:flowerforyou: Also Congrats o your 23lb loss :drinker:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Mel- Welcome, and a 4 pound loss is great! Keep it up!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mel, and congratulations on your weight loss too!
    I also hope you're loving your new job, and not being stuck in the house constantly! I know I sure did, "zillions" of years ago when my son was in school and I got a job!