Just a tad nervous...

Options
Hi :) I'm LolaSakura. I'm not entirely new to this, but it's the first time I've tried to lose weight in a community sort of environment, so here goes nothing I guess!
I'm 17 (just!) and, typically, pretty unhappy with my body. Mostly I just want to be able to wear skinny jeans with pretty colours...

I'm pretty chatty and I'd love to meet some people to help me stay motivated ^_^

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome:smile:
  • Soon2be130
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm new and I just turned 17 as well! :wink:
  • Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been here a few months and love the support from the site. The people i have found are amazing and forums a great source of information. Hit me up with friend request if you want am always happy to help cheer people on.
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm 18 and unhappy with my body also!
    I want to be able to fit into a pair of skinny jeans without the muffin top!
    Feel free to add me
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm LolaSakura. I'm not entirely new to this, but it's the first time I've tried to lose weight in a community sort of environment, so here goes nothing I guess!
    I'm 17 (just!) and, typically, pretty unhappy with my body. Mostly I just want to be able to wear skinny jeans with pretty colours...

I'm pretty chatty and I'd love to meet some people to help me stay motivated ^_^

Welcome, no need to be nervous. The young people will come find you:) Good luck!
  • Codygirlslim
    Options
    No need to be nervous...although this is a new experience...we have all had to start somewhere! :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I would love to support you and to get your support as well! I actually am an instructor for a high school/college class and LOVE working with students your age... you are a rising generation and if I can support you in anyway I most certainly will! Would love to be your friend on this journey! CodygirSlim